The mission of the operation is to provide world-class support to customers of a well-known global gaming platform through continuous learning, focused problem-solving, and the resulting provision of consistently high-quality customer experiences.
The Team Leader will play a critical role in service delivery, with responsibility for building and developing a team of Servicing Agents to achieve the above outcome.
Flexibility on working hours is required based on business requirements. All applicants should be willing to work variable shift patterns on request.
The Team Leader will be an integral contributor, working within and promoting the Company Values – Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect, Effective Communication and Empowerment.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- To directly manage, develop and nurture a team of Servicing Agents in line with company and client requirements.
- To maintain oversight of agreed processes, for assurance of high-quality servicing.
- To contribute to positive Client Relationship development in cooperation with the Head of Service.
- Ensuring Servicing Agents receive appropriate training, both initially and on an ongoing basis.
- Coaching and mentoring the team for optimal engagement and development.
- Motivating the team to provide best-in-class service.
- Overseeing team and individual performance, ensuring provision of constructive feedback and learning opportunities.
- Developing a positive working environment for the team, based on open communication.
- Contributing to the on-going relationship with our clients in conjunction with the Head of Service, highlighting opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Handling queries, issues or complaints that have been escalated from the team, in line with the processes agreed with the client.
- Carrying out administrative managerial functions in an accurate, diligent and timely manner.
- Maintaining staffing levels in accordance with ongoing servicing requirements (recruitment, daily scheduling, scheduling of annual leave…)
- Participation in internal & client reporting, as required.
- Any other ad hoc duties that may arise during the development of the role or operation.
- The Team Leader will be required to be flexible in their working and adaptable to a range of activities in any given day.
The suitable candidate must have a deep rooted passion for delivering success. The suitable candidate will have formidable experience and working knowledge of:
- Must demonstrate a desire to create a collaborative environment, and to participate in that collaboration, while taking overall responsibility for the team.
- Must demonstrate leadership skills, with the ability to guide and motivate a team
- Must demonstrate an ability to develop and nurture talent through coaching and mentoring.
- Must be able to demonstrate a solid history of reliable information-dissemination and knowledge-sharing.
- Must be an inquisitive problem-solver who ‘gets ahead’ of potential issues.
- Must demonstrate an ability to drill into detail, while never losing sight of the bigger picture.
- Must demonstrate flexibility and an aptitude for multitasking.
- Must demonstrate the confidence and personal strength to direct and guide others
- Must have achieved quantifiable personal and/or team successes in the past
- Must demonstrate conscientiousness, and the ambition to participate in the development of a successful operation.
- Must demonstrate an ability to see the ‘client view’, building and maintaining strong client relationships
Essential Skills and abilities:
- Holds a third-level qualification in business or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 year contact centre / operational experience.
- Previous experience in leadership and people management
- Excellent communication skills in the English language, both in terms of writing presentations, and insights verbally.
- 2nd supported language desirable but not essential
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel.
- Working experience with a recognised Customer Management system
- Working experience with a recognised email Management System
- Demonstrate a strong performance ethos and personal commitment to achieving outstanding performance.
- Excellent analytical and decision making skills are also required.
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a rapidly changing environment and across multiple teams.
- Proven track record of collaborating with cross-functional groups to produce results.