The Quality Analyst provides support in measuring Operations delivery against our agreed standards and business requirements and drives the required knowledge, skills and attitude of CSE’s to achieve agreed Quality SLA’s.
The Quality Analyst must monitor, evaluate, counsel, and document employee’s quality performance. The key focus areas of the role will be data-gathering and report generation.
The Quality Analyst works closely with management (TL / Head of service) to support and drive Quality results of the teams.
Flexibility on working hours is required based on business requirements. All applicants should be willing to work variable shift patterns on request.
The Quality Analyst will be an integral contributor, working within and promoting the Company Values – Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect, Effective Communication and Empowerment.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitors and enhances employee performance through data-gathering and report generation.
- Supports the head of service / TL’s to educate and develop all CSE’s.
- Provide information and support to the trainers, as and when required.
- Attends and participates in meetings to review results.
- Perform, provide and complete data analysis to establish trends as requested.
- Work with TL’s / head of service in preparing various projects aimed to drive Quality and operational delivery.
- Handle Quality systems onsite including internal & client specific tools.
- Performs administrative duties as needed.
- Support TL to establish Action Plan or Performance Improvement Plan to improve CSE’s quality performance.
- Provide feedback on Policies in order to enhance Quality.
- Monitor contacts / tickets of assigned agents in any QA spoken languages.
- Provide ongoing feedback to CSE’s.
- Prepares and distributes reports.
- Attends and participates in professional development activities.
- The Quality Analyst will be required to be flexible in their working and adaptable to a range of activities in any given day.
- Ability to understand the principles of Quality in a business.
- Ability to understand impact of Quality on delivery.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Handle resistance
- Establishes effective working relationships with CSE and Team Leader
- Ability to work with a variety of people from various levels within the organization
- Ability to share ideas
- Ability to handle conflicting point of view
- Ability to build on other point of view
Analytic and problem solving skills:
- Demonstrates the ability to run reports, be responsible for them, understand and conduct analysis on them
- Clearly identifies improvements to be achieved.
- Ability to solve problems and offer solutions
- Good organizational/time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, details, and interruptions
- Ability to work on their own
- Ability to drive improvements within the team
- Ability to drive improvements in the organisation by improving the Quality tools and processes
Essential Skills and abilities:
- He/she must be able to demonstrate an impressive track record providing 1:1 support to people with accuracy and empathy.
- Qualification or relevant experience in Quality discipline.
- 2 + years’ experience working in quality environment.
- Excellent communication skills in the English language, both in terms of writing presentations, and insights verbally.
- Be highly fluent in the required supported languages with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Track record of developing and maintaining expertise on corporate policies and / or community standards.
- Be capable of analysing data and recognizing trends and themes, and able to use experience to relate to the real environment.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively; must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and execute decision with judgment and discretion
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a rapidly changing environment and across multiple teams.