French Telesales Executive
Interaction is seeking to recruit Inside Sales Executives for Financial Services and Technology projects.
Responsibilities & Objectives
This position has a focus on business development where the objective is to sell, follow-up, and sign prospective clients on to specific Financial Services and Technology solutions.
- Drive SMB & Mid Market new business, building customer loyalty, ensuring high product retention rates, supporting and promoting corporate strategy and initiatives, and developing and executing area business plans
- Primary driver for transactional business within the specified territory
- Solution selling to an existing partner customer base
- Forecasting and filling in account/opportunity details to ensure market forecast is always up to date
- Alignment with virtual teams during key parts of the sales process to win and retain business for the benefit of our client
- Contribution and responsibility in the achievement of agreed levels of team and individual goals
- Direct contact with partners and/or end-users to qualify leads and enquiries concerning our client’s products
- Maintenance of accurate contact and campaign results records
- Self-motivated, ambitious, target-driven
- Strong inside sales acumen in leading opportunities from generation to close
- Consistent record of achievement of target
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work as an overlay resource in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to communicate across multiple languages a distinct advantage
Type of Experience Required
- Experience with high-transaction sales
- Able to demonstrate consistent achievement e.g. evidence of exceeding quota
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build and leverage business-to-business and channel sales relationships
- High-energy, motivated, self-starter and team player
- Creative thinker
- Genuine focus on customer experience
- Excellent phone communication and IT systems skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Accomplished team player and leadership qualities
- Location of Role: Dublin.
Skill Set Required
- Fluency in French is essential.
- Preferably Technology or Financial Service background however a consistent track record in sales is desirable
- 3rd level qualification is desirable, preferably in a business or IS/IT discipline
Trigon House, Arena Rd, Sandyford, Dublin, Ireland
How to Apply
If your profile fits this role then send your CV to email@example.com
Please write the job title of the position applied for in the email subject header.
There is no need to telephone us. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks, then your application has been unsuccessful for the current vacancy.
Please confirm in your application email your approval (or not) for Interaction to keep your CV on file for a year, and to contact you regards future vacancies.