Customer Support Executive
Our client is working on behalf of a well-known gaming global platform delivering a world-class support to customers who use and purchase products and services. This involves working directly with customers and partners to provide solutions and drive high quality customer experiences.
The objective of the Service Support Executive is to resolve users’ issues by means of a first-time fix or appropriate remote group support. The SSE responds to clients regarding both general and personal accounts, as well as products & community queries, technical support for both hardware and software. Contacts reach the SSEs via e-mail only and no phone involvement is forecasted.
Flexibility on working hours is required based on business requirements. All applicants should be willing to work variable shift patterns on request.
The Customer Support Executive will work within and promoting the Company Values – Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect, Effective Communication and Empowerment.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
To log, validate and diagnose customer issues on the full range of products and applications supported on the customer site. Providing the customer with a solution through information gathering, analytical trouble shooting and query research, or to route or escalate the contact to the appropriate resolution group. Escalation and management of contacts to agreed service levels. Interaction with service desk colleagues to attain service desk SLA. Excellent attendance and punctuality are required as well as adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Account changes
- General and account questions
- Billing questions, purchase problems
- Technical support, and support for games
- Additional Support related questions as needed
- Resolve customer queries related to a wide array of products using the relevant tools and systems
- Key attention to suspicious activities or contacts
- Manage end to end all contacts logged, providing regular updates to customers if required
- Customer order management:
- delayed orders
- undelivered orders
- logistics management
- Change of order details including address, delivery schedule etc.
- Liaising with third party provider
- Invoke Escalation Procedures within defined time frames
- Work to achieve Client’s goals and Quality standards
- Comply/complete desk specific or ad-hoc request/tasks/training
- Assist with new hire mentoring
- Protect confidential and sensitive information and materials
- Proactively seek support from senior teams via appropriate methods as required
- Escalate tickets to other resolution teams for validation and further escalation
- Proactively contribute to the achievement of service desk SLA’s
- The Customer Support Executive will be required to be flexible in their working and adaptable to a range of activities in any given day.
- Excellent Communication and customer focused
- Organisational Skills
- Policy adherence and Quality focused
- Analytical and Solution Focused
- Ability to contribute to a team’s success
Essential Skills and abilities:
- Leaving certificate or equivalent and minimum of 12 month customer support required
- Business qualification desirable
- Be highly fluent in the required supported languages with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Have excellent command of spoken and written English
- Investigation background is strongly preferred (e.g. Fraud Prevention or Credit Check)
- Must possess excellent PC and key-boarding skills
- Be computer savvy (gaming experience is not required or preferred)
- Passionate about delivering a unique and flexible customer experience
- Ability to embrace a new professional ethos
- Have verifiable problems solving skills
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment where standard of quality and timeliness are established
- Must be goal and service orientated
- Ability to deliver information at customer’s knowledge level in an understandable manner
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to think independently and follow through effectively
- Ability to apply a logical problem-solving approach to resolving customer problems and enquiries
- Excellent attention to detail